|Event Name||POWER-GEN 2019 INTERNATIONAL EXPO|
|Concurrent Event||Safecon 2019, Renewable Energy Show 2019, Safe HVACR 2019, Water Management Show 2019|
|Detail||An Exhibition on Safe & Smart Power Solutions|
|Date||28~30 March, 2019|
|Venue||Bangabandhu International Conference Center (BICC)|
|Opening Hours||10.00 am to 8.00 pm|
|Open to||Trade / Business & Public Visitors|
|Organizer||Savor International Limited|
|Cooperated by||Postmaster Communication|
|Expected number of Booths||300|
|Trade Value(Expected)||USD 7 Million (Approx.)|
Objective of Power-Gen 2019 International Expo
- Providing a platform for all the stakeholders related to Power industry so as to showcase their smart products.
- Promoting safe & smart power solutions.
- Engaging industry experts and clients to discuss the next generation solutions.
- Raising awareness among engineers, policy makers and clients about technological advancement in power industry.
- Engaging roll out innovations and new technologies for domestic market.
- Initiating a strategic relationship and part ownership with key industry players, foreign buyers and solution providers and policy makers.
Unique Propositions of Power-Gen 2019
- A Specialized exhibition targeting Power Generation & Transmission, Energy & Renewable Energy for future urban & rural development of our country.
- Participation of International Power Industry and consultants in the exhibition that may help our local companies to explore with export opportunities. E.g. Power Industry players and importers from Southeast Asia and other highly prospective countries.
- A Distinctive Platform for International Organizations to Exhibit their SMART Power product and solutions in Bangladesh market.
- Extensive integrated brand communication for Power-Gen to the market.
- Opportunity to gather knowledge about new technology and innovation in the power industry that may help exhibitors to stand for tomorrow.
- Innovative installations in the venue. e.g. Giant LED Display to play Television commercials and informative Audiovisuals of the Sponsors and Participants.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEO’s, other I decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Public & Private Power utilities
- Project Developers
- Top Executives
- Architecture and Construction
- Consultancy and Engineering Services
- Facility and Utility Management
- CEO’s & Operation / Production Managers from all Industry sectors of Bangladesh
- Financing and Investment
- IT & Telecommunication
- Electronics Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Urban Planning
- Rural Planning
- Trade and Business Centers
- Research and Development Centers
- Traders from all sectors of the Industry
- Government Agencies
- Universities, etc.
Who Would You Meet At The Event?
- Academic: Engineers & Professors
- Manufacturer of transformers and components
- Fuel Cell
- Diesel Generator
- Gas & Steam Power Generator
- Solar Power generator
- Public and private power utilities
- Electric utility or power generation companies
- Independent power projects
- PPP agencies
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Industrial, co-generation and self-generators
- Consulting engineers, project developers
- Technologies of Energy Efficiency And Energy Saving
- Batteries, UPS/Inverters & Generators Maintenance companies
- Transmission and Distribution turnkey suppliers
- Cables, Cable Trays & Circuit Breakers
- Construction Tools (Air, Hand & Power)
- Capacitors and calibration
- Transmission technology
- Automation & Control Equipment
- Load management
- Transformer manufacturers
- Electrical Distribution & Transmission Equipment
- Electrical Installation & Electronic Equipment
- Oil and gas operating companies
- Environment agencies Maintenance Equipment Systems and many more …
House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel : +880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018, +880 1709 653955, +880 1708813464 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com